Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

There has to be an easier way


I am finding the process of taking pictures, and getting them out of my camera and uploaded to be a bit of a bear.
There has to be a better way to do this.

i havent gotten my vacation pics uploaded yet, and I haven't gotten my rings uploaded for several weeks. The last ring I have in my flickr set for RAW 2011 is week 17, and its week 23. But I actually have the rings made, so now its feels to me and looks online like Im a slacker.

Ok time to stop whining about technology and go see if I can get the pictures from my camera to my computer.

This picture is too cute:
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGC/StaticFiles/Images/Show/31xx/316x/3160_Hunter_Polar_bears-4_04700300.jpg

I was just looking for some clip art, and found an actual bear looking at a camera. This is from National Geographic, trust them to have this type of image

No comments: