Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Crayon time




For the past 8 years my kids and I have made special valentine's heart shaped crayons. We decided years ago that kids at school did not need any more candy, and my kids wanted to do something special for their friends. And so a mini tradition was started.

Its our last year in elementary school, so this might be our last year for crayons. Its been a great way of keeping our crayon population under control.

This year we made 48 crayons. Enough for me to even have a few to pass out.


Kiddo's favorite crayons of this year. Especially the candy corn colored one.

These are my favorite for the year, I love the subtle color shifts.


Been trying to recreate the perfect rainbow crayon since that happy accident  a few years back. http://zoeowyn.blogspot.com/2012/02/img4923jpg.html


No comments: