Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taxes, notes, vending


I had to do yet another round of annual taxes yesterday. The joys of running a small business.
I noticed that at one fair I did pretty darn good as far as sales were considered. Especially when I counted in the follow up purchase from a shop.
Maybe I should go back to that festival, I thought as I continued to number crunch.

Today cleaning out a random notebook with random notes (trying ever so hard to minimize this whole "where did I put that?" situation I live in) I found my notes from said craft show.
I found how much I paid to vend. I also found notes on how much it cost me in gas, and how much it cost me in hotel fees and food.

Oh yeah, now I remember why I'm not going back. My vending costs were almost as much as I made. Not worth it.

Oh well, off to look at more random notes from this notebook.

No comments: