Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well 2013 was quite the crafty year. My biggest craft project was completing grad school. Yay!

I managed to write 48 posts. Not to bad, my goal is to have new content every Thursday.
Why Thursday? So I can have Monday- Wednesday to write it. That and most bloggers focus on Mondays and Wednesdays for some reason.

I will continue with that goal of new content every Thursday.
Im also goal setting for more tutorials, and more random posts through out the week.
I want to make sure I am providing content, and not just reposting cool pictures (I will do that still, but try to have those be additional posts).

Going to try to have a few more cross over promotions, trying to get more readers to my content, and to my facebook page as well.

2014 looks like it has a bit more sewing in store for me, so there will be more sewing posts as well.

I hope everyone is looking forward to a fantastic 2014, I know I am!

~Laura

No comments: