Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Canes!

So I have placed my first set of raw polymer clay canes for sale on etsy.
There are quite a few artists who do this.
Of course my canes don't look like theirs--thats good, that way we aren't competing for the same artists. I know there are artists out there for my canes.

These are some nice ones I found while checking out the viability of actually posting raw canes.


BreathtakingBeadzz.etsy.com
she makes some lovely floral and butterfly canes. Her finished beads are beautifully feminine





Beadopolis.etsy.com
There isnt much in this shop yet, but Wes, has gotten cane making down to a science!
hes posted it on his blog
http://caninable.blogspot.com/2009/01/cane-reduction-beado-bunge4000.html







yonatdascalu.etsy.com also has some lovely canes. I like this purple spiral.

No comments: