Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Friesen Project



For the past several years I have been participating in various artist group projects. Ive played with ring a week, and four a month, and last year I must admit I did not finish one single one group.

This year I hope to finish. I've joined the Friesen Project. I adore Christi Friesen's work, I have all of her books, so this is just going to be so much fun for me.

http://katersacres.com/polyclay/friesen/friesen-project-overview/

This is the brian child of Kaite, from Kater'sacres. She has established a Pintrest board, and a Facebook group revolving around this project.  Artists from around the world are participating. Its really wonderful to see how many artists Christi Friesen's work has inspired.

Here are my first two babies from the project:


this is Hamlet and Horatio.

Visit Kater's Acres for more info on this project

The Pintrest board:

Christi Friesen:

No comments: